TWO YEARS OF GREAT GOLF
Unlimited Green Fees
Enjoy a two (2)-year golf membership with unlimited green fees – valid Monday through Sunday. All we ask is Anniversary members tee off after 10 a.m. on Saturdays, Sundays & Holidays.
*Reciprocals, League Fees, Locker Storage, GHIN, Not Included
Please review the terms & conditions of this Membership Offer.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
TWIN PONDS GOLF & COUNTRY CLUB
An understanding with our members…
- Members, Guests, and Public Players alike must check in with the golf shop staff before going to the tee box. To ensure a position on the tee box for you and your guests, tee times are required.
- For the benefit of all players, our Members will be committed to playing the holes in the designated order or as prescribed by the golf shop staff as necessary.
- Our Members agree to set the example for all guests and public play by staying out of all neighboring backyards, areas on the course marked as “ground under repair” or otherwise protected for the sake of improved playability for Members and guests of Twin Ponds Golf & Country Club.
- This new membership group will be allowed to make tee-time reservations five (5) days in advance.
- Our 80th Year Anniversary Membership is a pre-paid green fee program for 2 years and applies to “open play” periods at Twin Ponds Golf & Country Club, so it will not entitle these members to play in scrambles, club outings, leagues, member events, club tournaments, or in association events without paying the applicable fees.
- Anniversary members must tee off after 10 o’clock a.m. on weekends and Holidays.
- Although carts are not mandatory, if you choose to walk, you must maintain a reasonable pace of play which is 4 hours or under for 18-Holes and 2 hours or under for 9-Holes. We respectfully ask that you rent a cart, especially
during our peak times.
- This membership category will not be allowed to purchase annual cart passes.
- This membership category will not be allowed access to club storage cabinets without paying the associated fees.
- All Anniversary members must show their driver’s license or any valid ID with their membership card when checking in. If anyone uses your membership card other than yourself, your membership will be terminated immediately with no refund.
- Customers are not allowed to bring personal coolers to the golf course.
- Members, Guests, and Public Players will not play on the golf course during periods when a portion of the holes (or the entire course) is closed due to weather, special events, or golf course maintenance. Twin Ponds Golf & Country Club shall not be held responsible for any acts of God.
- NY State law requires all beverages including alcoholic beverages be distributed solely by Twin Ponds Golf & Country Club. Therefore, as Members, you will agree that you and your guests will not bring food or beverages including alcoholic beverages onto the property that were not purchased at Twin Ponds Golf & Country Club.
- This Anniversary Membership is valid thru December 31st, 2024.
- All golfers must follow course policies and adhere to player responsibilities, e.g., repairing ball marks, raking bunkers, filling divots, being conscious of pace of play, and following cart-directional signs. If you fail to do so, the first
offense will be a polite oral notification from a staff member. If, for any reason, there are multiple violations within a calendar year, your membership will be canceled without refund, and you will be permanently suspended from Twin Ponds Golf & Country Club.
- Anniversary membership is not transferable and non-refundable.